Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hi to readers familiar and new : ). My name is Ashley Rice and I'm the author and illustrator of girls rule & many similar books and products created especially for girls like you. My new, updated and interactive website will be up and running soon at the same old address: www.ashleyrice.com. Lately I've been busy creating new and exciting stuff which will be available for viewing on the new site soon! Penelope, the original narrator of girls rule, will narrate the website and is looking forward to saying hi and meeting more amazing readers too.

In the mean time, we hope you have a great day in every way and may all your dreams come true! 

-- Penelope (and Ashley)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I look forward to watching your blog grow! Very inspiring!!

January 24, 2009 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Jessofiasays said...

You rule! I use them in therapy session all the time!

October 26, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home